Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- All our orders are uniquely designed. Images or any other reference material shared with Ovenly will only be treated as a reference. Please note that the final product may differ from the original reference material you send us
- We would appreciate if you could provide us with samples if your orders are accompanied with requests for specific colour themes or details such as figurines and sugar flowers etc. We will try our best to match the design you have in mind. However, please note that the final product will be a uniquely designed Ovenlybakesncakes product.
- Orders will only be confirmed after a deposit is paid and confirmed with us. A minimum Deposit of € 35 is required. A 50% deposit is required for over €150 orders. Deposits are non-refundable. For wedding cakes final payment is required two weeks prior to the event.
- We do not offer gluten-free, Nut free, or vegan products.
- Due to sickness or unavoidable circumstances if I am unable to do your order we will make the full refund.
- Please note that an order cannot be changed after the order has been placed and the deposit is paid. If you need to change the details of the design, there will be an alteration in the initial price.
- Orders need to be placed two weeks in advance. For wedding cakes, six months notification is needed. However, I can only accommodate your order if I have availability for the day.
- After the cake has been delivered from our premises or set up in your venue we are no longer responsible for any damages.
- Our products do not contain any preservatives. Therefore, please consume within 24 Hrs of purchase and maximum freshness for three days in an airtight container or refrigerator.
- Pictures of your Cake/Product will be photographed for our own reference. They will be posted on social media platforms. If you have any concerns please let us know in advance.